January 27th 4:30-8pm 208 Coming St and 41 Cannon GRAND OPENING!
Oh How Exciting!
Anne Bowen of Stems and Leigh Webber of Leigh Webber Photography invite you to a celebration of our brand new space at the corner of Coming and Cannon Streets. Please join us for a fantastic evening of flowers, photography, and great company with fabulous treats provided by Cynthia Groseclose of Canape Catering. We can’t wait to see you!
- Charleston Brewvival – North Charleston – February 27, 2010
|Breweries from around the world will be bring their tastiest, rarest, and all-around best beers for an afternoon of tastings. Live music and local food complete the event. This is a don’t miss event for all craft beer aficionados. It will be held at the Navy Yard at Noisette and is sponsored by COAST Brewing and the Charleston Beer Exchange.|
- Feb 5-16: Lowcountry Blues Bash – Charleston – multiple venues – many shows free!
- Feb 12-14: Southeastern Wildlife Exposition – Charleston – art, exhibits, presentations, lectures – various sites
- Feb 20: Mardi-Crawl-On-Shem-Creek – Mount Pleasant – benefits SC Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association
- Feb 20: Messa 8K for H2O – Folly Beach – 8K run & 5K walk benefits water quality improvement groups
- Feb 21: Chefs’ Feast – Charleston – benefits the Lowcountry Food Bank childhood feeding programs